- Who does ponyboy meet at the Tasty Freeze?
- What do the doctors say that makes ponyboy realize Johnny is dying?
- Did sodapop die in Vietnam?
- Did sodapop get Sandy pregnant?
- Is Randy a SOC?
- Is ponyboy still gold at the end of the story?
- Who is Sandy’s baby daddy?
- Where did ponyboy talk Randy?
- How does Darry die in the outsiders?
- How did sodapop die?
- Why isn’t Darry a SOC?
- Does ponyboy die?
- What were Johnny’s last words ponyboy?
- Who was Randy’s best friend?
- Who kills dally?
Who does ponyboy meet at the Tasty Freeze?
Randy AddersonWhen Two-Bit and Ponyboy stop at the Tasty Freeze to buy a Coke and relax, they see a Mustang pull up and Pony sees Randy Adderson and the tall boy who had nearly drowned him..
What do the doctors say that makes ponyboy realize Johnny is dying?
What do the doctors say that makes Ponyboy realize Johnny is dying? That it couldn’t hurt for him to have visitors now. That Ponyboy should go home. That they should call his mom.
Did sodapop die in Vietnam?
Soda did not die in Vietnam.
Did sodapop get Sandy pregnant?
History. Sodapop told Ponyboy he was sure he was going to marry Sandy. However, when she got pregnant, she left to go live with her grandmother in Florida. … She is mentioned once in the film, but Sodapop never says she moved or got pregnant.
Is Randy a SOC?
Character Analysis Randy Adderson Randy Adderson is Bob’s best friend; he is a fellow Soc. After Bob’s death, Randy stops Pony on the street and tells him that the fighting between the Socs and the greasers is pointless.
Is ponyboy still gold at the end of the story?
As he lies dying in Chapter 9, Johnny Cade speaks these words to Ponyboy. “Stay gold” is a reference to the Robert Frost poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny when the two hide out in the Windrixville Church. … Just as the gold in the poem vanishes, the idyll must end, and the boys must face the consequences of the murder.
Who is Sandy’s baby daddy?
Simon later gets involved with a girl that he knew from college named Sandy, who has a son named Aaron, fathered by Martin Brewer. Simon provides emotional, and maybe even physical support for Sandy and her son.
Where did ponyboy talk Randy?
When Randy and Pony encounter each other in front of the Tasty Freeze, they have a conversation instead of a fight. Randy and Ponyboy both discover that they do not hate each other, as they had been led to believe, and they have more in common than they had thought. Randy says he does not want to come to the rumble.
How does Darry die in the outsiders?
Outsiders Book Report He died in the hospital a few days later, and Dallas couldn’t take it so he robbed a grocery store and took out an unloaded gun when the police came, so they shot and killed him.
How did sodapop die?
Soda was dating Sandy until she cheated on him and became pregnant with someone elses child. After the book and film takes place, S.E Hinton said that he was drafted to fight in Veitnam and died in battle.
Why isn’t Darry a SOC?
“You know, the only thing that keeps Darry from bein’ a Soc is us” (Hinton, 107). Pony thinks to himself that he is aware Darry could have been a Soc because he is too smart to be a Greaser. Unlike the other Greasers, Darry is intelligent, athletic, and cuts his hair. Even Darry’s old teammates are Soc members.
Does ponyboy die?
He is killed by Johnny Cade. Bob Sheldon and his goons attacked Ponyboy and Johnny one night, and Bob nearly drowned Ponyboy. The only reason Ponyboy survived the encounter was because Johnny killed Bob to protect his fellow Greaser.
What were Johnny’s last words ponyboy?
2) What do Johnny’s last words mean? Right before he dies in the hospital, Johnny says “Stay gold, Ponyboy.” Ponyboy cannot figure out what Johnny means until he reads the note Johnny left. Johnny writes that “stay gold” is a reference to the Robert Frost poem Ponyboy shared when they were hiding at the church.
Who was Randy’s best friend?
Robert SheldonRandy Adderson (called Randy Anderson in the film) is a Soc in The Outsiders, and a minor antagonist turned supporting tritagonist. His girlfriend is Marcia, and his best friend was Robert Sheldon, whom he met in grade school.
Who kills dally?
1) How does Dally die? The policemen kill Dally. After Johnny dies in the hospital, Dally is so upset, he runs away from Ponyboy and robs a grocery store. The police chase him to the empty lot where the greasers hang out.